Blogspot left room for a second Header, but they didn't leave enough room to type everything I wan

Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Week's Sign of the Apocalypse.

*warning* only my fellow World of Warcraft-ers will get this, but I definitely just had a sign of the apocalypse.

I'm not going to get into my inner nerd-dom and get into the details of what happened. Let's just say that in the engineering world, getting it perfectly laid out from your customer EXACTLY what he wants, EXACTLY what he thinks he's paying for - is paramount!

In a discussion today with an instrument vendor, my instrument technicians, my main customer, his subcontractors overseeing fabrication of the vessel where the instrument in question is installed, and our purchasing agents - I said, and I quote:

"No, no, it is working as intended."


Blizzard, are you hiring in your customer service or GM departments? I've already got the response down. You save on training!

You're a nerd. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment