Blogspot left room for a second Header, but they didn't leave enough room to type everything I wan

Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Post Is Brought To You By:

Hey guys and gals.

Sorry for the 6 day posting hiatus. I had that travel down to ATL watch 'bama beat up my beloved Hokies, then an extended holiday weekend, then back to work - and 6 other excuses that you don't care about. Anyways, I'm back and I'll be putting out my week 1 NFL newsletter here later today or tomorrow.

In the mean time, I have to wax on something that you must try. I'm not going to turn this site into an advertising blog - unless it's just something that is flat out amazing and I like it and think you should try it. I have no affiliation nor make any kickback from any of this. Unless of course a representative from management from a company I highlight happens to see it and wants to mail me some....

But anyways.......I guess I'm going to occasionally write on a certain product, and I will not get crazy about it. It will be a solid description of the product and I'll try and keep the emotion out of it too much. I'll try and be calm about this, when I do feel the need to comment on a product.

YOU HAVE TO FRIGGIN TRY SIMPLY ORANGE - ORANGE JUICE WITH THE MANGO. OMGWTFBBQ IT IS SO FRIGGIN GOOD. IT IS SO FULL OF WIN. GET SOME, NOW!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment